Friday, February 16, 2007

At long last

Okay, so I know by now most of you are thinking, nice start but what gives? What happened to this blog anyway? It's been over a month since anything! SLACKER!!!!!

Very true but I have a long string of excuses that start with having been very lazy in the beginning to very busy in the middle to a complete lack of internet access most recently. I have actually been writing the occasional entry but usually get interrupted somewhere along the way and just save it off for later. The many posts that follow are what I had been trying in one form or another to get out to you guys all along.

All in all I apologize for having neglected those who care enough to continue to check this thing from time to time and I truly hope that today’s over-abundance of backlogged posts makes up for my slacker-ness at least in part. SORRY :(

No comments: