Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I finally downloaded some more pics from the camera from the past week or so.

Tanner and I woke up to this rainbow last Thursday morning. These pictures are taken from the deck out back of our rental house. You can kinda see Coconut island between the two rainbows in the first picture.



Here's a few pictures from early morning Yesterday morning. It was very still and quiet and the way the light hit the clouds was breathtaking. I have to say that the view from this house is definitely the best part of the place. I will certainly miss waking up looking at the ocean every morning.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear things are going well for you guys out there....i am SOOO jealous!

Anonymous said...

It really is difficult to comprehend that one could have a place of work in this kind of beauty and be paid for it. What a lucky gal you are Erin but then again you guys worked hard to ensure this awesome adventure and took many courageous and expensive leaps to get there. Just desserts I would say.

Your lunchroom rocks! For me, at lunch, I just try to find a window, any window so at least I see daylight (being all gray and gloomy right now) after being pent up in my windowless lab all day. If I had your view I would seriously think I did die and went to heaven.

So do Tsunami's ever hit Coconut Island? Tell your Mother. She worries.