Saturday, December 01, 2007

Blue Angels

A few weeks ago, the Blue Angles made an appearance here on Oahu. Super cool because they were at the Marine base here in Kaneohe which meant all practices and shows were right over our house. Tanner said that the whole school came pouring outside during their first fly over because of the noise. Anyone who has been to an air show of this sort knows exactly what I'm talking about. This was my first time so I was fairly surprised at the tricks, the noise, and the overall spectacle of it all.

Better yet for me was my new camera which was an early Christmas gift from my mom. Finally have a digital SLR to take some REALLY nice pictures with. For the show I was set it on "Sports Mode" with continuous shooting. Got some awesome shots :)







No comments: