Saturday, August 04, 2007

Houghton

There's not a ton one can say about Houghton that those who know it don't already know and those that don't never really will. As always it was an awesome visit with friends that I miss dearly and see far too few of.

The three days consisted of many great conversations, lots of laughter and tons of kids. I've always wondered what it was going to be like once the rest of our friends started having kids of their own and we could all go on a trip together. I got my answer on this trip and then some :)

The trip included Bader's fireworks at Agate beach, Chutes and Ladders, Hancock Beach, Copper Harbor fireworks, Lunch at the DT, a girls night at the Shelden Ave bars, Jeep rides on the logging trails, and tons and tons of laughing, talking, and even a little crying on my part (long story).























No comments: