Thursday, May 03, 2007

Nugget's Arrival

Nugget made her journey out to the islands yesterday. Luckily for her, the trip went far smoother than Kona's journey out. I think she was less than thrilled to see Kona but reverted back to old habits almost immediately parking her butt right on Yooper's pillow - her former favorite sleeping spot. I think she does it to push his buttons. I can just see the little kitty smirk when he gets all huffy Yooper style about waking up to a fluffball in his face.

I was a little worried about how she'd adjust but now I'm convinced, she'll be just fine :)

2 comments:

Jim Murphy said...

I hate cats.

Anonymous said...

All the sandy beaches...what a great *litter box* for outdoorsie Nugget! Hee hee! :) You must be thrilled to have the whole family together again. Love reading about your adventures...miss you guys tons!

Love,
the butrymowicz clan